[pp.int.general] Helsinki Conference: Scheduled tasks?

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Wed Dec 3 21:00:32 CET 2008

>> By the way, I bought flying tickets to Helsinki (now I must also buy
>> new winter clothes; remember, I'm from Spain xD)

A solution from The Netherlands from the times that winters still were
winters, before the climate change: we wore pyjama pants under our normal
pants (for instance when we went skating). No need to buy extra clothes
(unless you do not have a pyjama!). Incidentally I have been in Madrid in
December once or twice and it was pretty cold there - continental climate in
the center of the Iberian peninsula. Helsinki is close to the sea - it is
more or less built IN the sea!

"I'm dreaming of a white Finland ...."

reinier