[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: After last week's meeting attendance ...

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Dec 9 11:36:27 CET 2008

.... only Jens (PPDE), Glenn (PPUS), Andrew (PPI) and me (PIRATA) attended ....

... I have to remark that, as long as we all agreed out some days ago that there still are some controversial issues -those related to 1st, 6th & 7th ballots (just to clarify, due to one remark made by Jens in the IRC meeting: we are discussing the issues, not the ballot results)-, it's needed to debate about them, and to do it all of us together.

Of course we would may withdraw this debate; however, comments from some representatives make one guess that if Second Draft -same as First Draft, with orthographic & grammar corrections- becomes the Final Draft, too many pirate parties would reject it. Thus, are you, pirate parties' representatives, willing to meet and discuss these issues?I please ask you to confirm or to deny it in a mail reply to this list; and, if your mail is a confirmation mail, to unveil the time periods during this & next week available for you, to make me able to set a proper date & time for a new meeting -one which allow all of us, or at least most of us (and those who wouldn't be able to attend, would be able to send replacements)-. E.g., "I'm willing to participate in that debate and I'm available Tue & Wed from 18:00 UTC to 22:00 UTC, considering a 20-30 minutes break for having dinner", or something like that.

Actually, I'm willing to participate in that debate and I'm available:
- from Wed 10 Dec 2008 to Sat 11 Dec 2008, Mon 15 Dec 2008, and from Thu 18 Dec 2008 to Sat 20 Dec 2008
- from 18:00 UTC to 24:00 UTC, considering a 20-30 minutes break for having dinner

I guess you all will be able to reply to this message, and I hope you all will either confirm your availability & further attendance to the forthcoming debate, or another fellow party member's availability & further attendance. Regards,

                                                                               Carlos Ayala
                                                                               ( Aiarakoa )

                                                            Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman