[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Wed Dec 24 11:01:46 CET 2008

I would recommend you to look at the positive side of my recommendation: addressing the dreadful opaque, perhaps even corrupt political decision making process, in particular by the EU. We need action, no philosophies.

In another mail I addressed the human rights aspect. If you consider expropriation without compensation, yes, then you violate human rights.