[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 23:06:23 CET 2008

Guys guys.

Stallman is right once again.

Let us see what we are doing here: We are planning to CHANGE things.

No law, setting, definition or human way of thinking is a law of nature or
an unbreakable axiom. Let us look at what we WANT from all this, which is
obviously to abolish both previous and current restriction on information
sharing. Useless wordplay and non-constructive arguments are not necessary
here.

If something is wrong, we try to change it, that is all we need.