[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Will Pomes pomescollege at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 09:19:11 CET 2008

I have not spoken up in this thread, though I understand what you mean here.

I assure you that I am trying to understand, because I look at this debate
as a struggle for the heart and soul of the movement. Just because Carlos
and the others may not be listening when you speak, does not mean that you
have to stop speaking.

When you talk about how change might come about, it helps to bring us all a
little closer to a viewpoint that we can gain popular acceptance with.