[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

Will Pomes pomescollege at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:15:51 CET 2008

But this sort of solution only ends up placing us diametrically opposed
companies and groups like the ifpi and riaa, on one of our greatest
weaknesses, on one of their greatest strengths, a dollar for dollar
legislative/lobbying arms race.

To do this, we would become much more like the pro piracy group piratbyran
then we exist as we do now, as a political party.

in other words, to do so would be to lose sight of our goals. but thats just
my opinion.