[pp.int.general] where is the manifesto?

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 17:37:46 CET 2008

Don't call them "Human Rights", call them "Civil Rights" instead.

Our "cyber-rights" are nothing but a part of the Civil Rights.
MAFIAA is bad because it's violating our privacity, freedom of speech,
discrimination, fair investigation & trial, etc.
I'm pretty sure that the *"OMG free moviez & warez LOL"* is not the main
issue for most of the pirates, am I right?