[pp.int.general] flame war

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 19:36:04 CET 2008

2008/12/30 David Arcos <david.arcos at gmail.com>:

> While I agree that this current discussion may be over, don't hesitate to
> start new discussions. If strong arguments are needed, so it be, jsut don't
> take it personal.

If I may (please don't regard this request as an attempt of censorship
or dictatorship); it would be nice if we could agree to post
exclusively plain-text mails on this list.
While HTML formatting may often be useful and nice, plain text is
(IMO) much easier to read and to understand as
  a) line length is shorter
  b) the text is uncluttered and fluently readable
  c) URLs are more accessible when fully written
  d) sometimes discussions may look more calm this way :-)

I've been waiting for a long time to issue this request, and while I
may very well not represent the majority here I think I'd try and
propose this for the new year ;-)

Cheers,
Valentin