[pp.int.general] flame war

David Arcos david.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 18:20:34 CET 2008

Reinier (and Carlos),

I consider this conversation to be very productive. It's very important for
us to know (and understand) as many points of views as possible about the
"c-word" issue. I really don't mind who is the majority.

While I agree that this current discussion may be over, don't hesitate to
start new discussions. If strong arguments are needed, so it be, jsut don't
take it personal.

Cheers,