[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto

Wybo Wiersma wybo at logilogi.org
Fri Feb 1 00:54:26 CET 2008

> > #p-man
> > on
> > Freenode.net

Present were Carlos (SP), Wybo (NL), and Ray Jenson (from the PP USA).

Notably absent were: Jan and Christian.

We decided to postpone for the two points (the confirmation of
the national representatives for the first draft, and the
amendment-voting procedures for the second phase...)

We did decide on the length of the terms. The first phase is until
the 22th of March, the second until the 12th of June, and the third
ends on the Friday before Upsala.

The next meeting is at 20:30 GMT, again in #p-man on Freenode (if
most can be there...). This meeting will not yet be the last one
on the procedures, that one will be at about thursday some time...

This site may be handy to be in time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

greetings,

Wybo Wiersma