[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto

Wybo Wiersma wybo at logilogi.org
Mon Feb 4 00:26:02 CET 2008

> The next meeting is at 20:30 GMT, again in #p-man on Freenode (if
> most can be there...). This meeting will not yet be the last one
> on the procedures, that one will be at about thursday some time...

Lol, where was everyone ? Not very motivating pplz...

Thursday a.s. at 20:30 GMT in #p-man on irc.piratpartiet.se there will
be the last meeting about this. If no one of the manifesto-workgroup
objects and no one shows up, it apparently is too early for an
international manifesto & we should lower our aims...

Wybo Wiersma