[pp.int.general] !! Denmark censors Internet, blocks The Pirate Bay

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:47:46 CET 2008

Hi!

Thanks for the newsflash, we have already redacted our own press release and
it's about to be published. I think it's not anywhere in english yet. Talking
about speed an collaboration between pirates =)

Best regards,
         Eduardo Robles Elvira, from the Spanish Pirate Party.
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)