[pp.int.general] Internet-Filtering and Real-Time-Surveillaince of all internet-traffic

Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes rcrf at vorratsdatenspeicherung.de
Tue Feb 5 16:01:51 CET 2008

Hi folks!

More about the filtering and real-time-surveillance of _all_
internet-traffic.

I highly agree with Andre: we have to shift the reception of this topic
from "filesharing" to "human rights": this is about free speech and the
real-time-surveillance of all internet traffic.

Short summary from EDRI here in German:
http://www.unwatched.org/node/820
and:
http://www.unwatched.org/node/792

English:
http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number6.1/creative-content-online
and
http://www.edri.org/edrigram/number5.24/creative-content

The CULT-Amendments will be adopted for the 18 February session.
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/oeil/file.jsp?id=5498632
Usually tabling deadline for plenary is Wednesday before at 6. 13 Feb.

Before that, it is possible to work on details, see below at the end of
this mail.

Regards,
Ricardo Cristof

P.S.: Following is a mix of different mails from the ad-hoc-working
group, we founded at the 24c3.
We will have a follow-up-meeting at 22/23 February in Brussels.