[pp.int.general] !! Denmark censors Internet, blocks The Pirate Bay

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Tue Feb 5 18:19:45 CET 2008

Am Dienstag, 5. Februar 2008 13:59:00 schrieb Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes:
> Carlos Ayala wrote:

When looking on past press releases, we've always taked about free speech and
against censorship (no matte how filesharing-specific the issue was). What we
really need is a better metaphor _"why"_ (not "that") censoring TPB in
Denmark is no better than censoring the Dalai Lama in China.

> We should think of doing press releases from every national pirate party
> on this issue in their own languages at the same time.

For synchronous PR it is too late - the issue is already in the media. And I
welcome you to work on the German press release.

Regards,
Jan Huwald