[pp.int.general] EU consultation about private copying levies

Ray Jenson ray.jenson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:06:55 CET 2008

Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Andrew Norton schrieb:
>
>> Why not both - each party seperately, AND one from the PPI (which is a
>> seperate org, representing us all, same as the MPAA is a seperate org
>> from warner, sony etc. despite being made of them)
>
> Pretty good Idea!
>
> Let's collect them in the wiki first for reviewing, then send them to
> the commsion. As I am no Wiki-pro,, can anyone elso do that?
>
> Viele Grüße,
> Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes

I would like to offer wiki formatting. Email me (not the list) the page
and I'll format it to the best of my ability. I can even do intented
quotes that look good, colorised text, and some other things, in
addition to the standard wiki formatting... just let me know!

But it will have to likely wait until we get our web server back up. We
were doing some *ahem* security upgrades (hadn't been upgraded in 18
months), and we found that our own wiki had an exploit that could give
someone root access. That has now been fixed, and I'm just getting
things up and running again. The server will likely be down another 48
hours (possibly more, but probably less).

So anyway, email me if you want anything done! (And if you could email
me an OpenOffice, PDF, or other linux-readable document like those which
looks about like you want the Wiki entry to look like, that would help).

Ray Jenson
Operations Officer
Pirate Party of the United States
ray.jenson at gmail.com
ray.jenson at pirate-party.us (still working, as hosted on a server other
than the web server)

--
"It is the duty of every citizen according to his best capacities to
give validity to his convictions in political affairs."

"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every
man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance
in the entire population."

                           --both quotes by Albert Einstein