[pp.int.general] PPUS endorses Obama Campaign

Remmert-Fontes Ricardo Cristof ricardo.cristof at remmert-fontes.de
Thu Jan 3 20:57:53 CET 2008

Actually, I would have quit my engagement with the german pirates, if
you have voted for, let's say, guillani or clinton... :-)

Hope to see you in Berlin and a happy new year 1984, as we from the
german working group on data retentin say ;-)

Regards,
Cristof

Am 03.01.2008 um 22:18 schrieb Andrew Norton:

Viele Grüße,
Ricardo Cristof Remmert-Fontes

--
Arbeitskreis Vorratsdatenspeicherung
c/o Humanistische Union e.V.

Fon: +49-30-94881297
Fax: +49-700-25808789
Mobile: +49-170-2487266
Jabber: rcrf at jabber.org
E-Mail: rcrf at vorratsdatenspeicherung.de
Web: http://berlin.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de

My GnuPG-Key:
http://cristof.remmert-fontes.de/downloads/pgpkey_rcrf.zip
Key-ID: 25038B2F
Fingerprint: 5EA8 EF99 1B99 04DF 70C8 5F6E 85BC CA54 2503 8B2F