[pp.int.general] Segervittring

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Wed Jan 9 12:13:25 CET 2008

I find it hard to describe in words what has happened in Sweden in the
past two weeks. This was a critical turning point when mainstream media
started understanding, repeating and reflecting on our exact
argumentation, points and rhetoric.

Today's major newspaper editorial has the title "Pirate life and Private
life", making the point that it is fundamentally not possible to have
today's copyright and a right to privacy. We must choose. And the choice
is easy.

There is still some work left to convince politicians. But these two
weeks have been the turning point when we, in later hindsight, won.

Btw, the subject means "the smell of victory".

Rick