[pp.int.general] The editorial in question

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 10 13:30:32 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Valentin Villenave <v.villenave at gmail.com>
Enviado: jueves, 10 de enero, 2008 11:27:08
> (Their first reaction was: "OMG, these Swedish guys look so more clever than our own governments; let's just give up
> and go live in Sweden!")

Actually it is not so difficult, at least if comparison is made with our local politicians ... look, for instance, at the former Spanish minister of Culture, Carmen Calvo, being angered because of believing she was compared with Pixie & Dixie ... when actually what was said by another congressman was the latin phrase dixit:

Senator_van_Halen> [...] in 2001, also annus horribilis, Calvo dixit, results were astonishing [...]
Minister_Calvo> [...] you'll never be van Halen "Dixie" nor "Pixie" for me; you'll just be your lordship, senator van Halen [...]

it may compose a picture of the level of proficiency from our local politicians ô_Ô Regards

                                                                                  Carlos Ayala
                                                                                  ( Aiarakoa )

                                                          Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

P.D.: Carmen Calvo, his successor Cesar Antonio Molina, many politicians from other parties, the copyright management societies, most media ... are also the ones who later call criminals all people who just are sharing culture.

Web Revelación Yahoo! 2007:
Premio Favorita del Público.
http://es.promotions.yahoo.com/revelacion2007/favoritos/