[pp.int.general] For Berlin Conference: is there already a schedule set?

Jens Seipenbusch pxkqq6z9-ppdml at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 11 14:20:01 CET 2008

Hi Pirates,

first of all a big sorry from me, that we are not doing a better job in
preparing the conference, but we have some problems with people being
ill and we need additional time for our election campaign in Hesse.
Having said this, we'll have a meeting this weekend, to setup the
schedule and other remaining things, so if you have special ideas for
tha schedule, like this one from Carlos, we could easily consider your
wishes until then.

best regards,
Jens
--