[pp.int.general] Segervittring

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Fri Jan 11 21:09:39 CET 2008

We now have a translation of the first piece by the author himself,
Swedish parliamentarian Karl Sigfrid. You can find it here on his blog:
http://sigfrid.wordpress.com/2008/01/07/decriminalize-file-sharing/

and here is the frontpage slashdot-article about it:
http://yro.slashdot.org/yro/08/01/11/1334236.shtml

enjoy!

--
Mårten Fjällström