[pp.int.general] Program for Berlin

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Wed Jan 16 19:55:04 CET 2008

At this time, this comes to be the Berlin Program:
 Swedish legislation: Rick Falvinge, founder of the swedish Pirate Party, will report about successes in liberal copyright legislation in his country.
 Election campaigns: German pirates will report about the
successful pre- / election campaigns and media coverage in the counties
of Hessen and Hamburg.
 International cooperation: Perspectives of further networking among the pirate parties.
 Liquid democracy: Concepts and project developement for a first testing application inside the party.It would be interesting to be found out is the specific scope of the "international cooperation" part; i.e., which concepts are going to be discussed there? For instance:

- are we going to discuss the pirate manifesto and the common european platform?
- are we going to discuss the decision-making procedures?
- are we going to discuss the way we'll approach the no issues outside core issues policy -i.e. when dealing with other parties (the if you vote this I'll vote that thing), and other scenarios-?
- ... any other issues which can be considered to be defined at Berlin ...

It would be useful to set specific goals for the Conference around this subject -the international cooperation between pirate parties; and also the required steps towards the foundation of the European Pirate Party-. Specific goals tend to help focusing the work :) Regards

                                                                                  Carlos Ayala
                                                                                   ( Aiarakoa )

                                                         Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Web Revelación Yahoo! 2007:
Premio Favorita del Público.
http://es.promotions.yahoo.com/revelacion2007/favoritos/