[pp.int.general] Program for Berlin

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Jan 18 15:18:46 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Carlos Ayala <aiarakoa at yahoo.es>
Enviado: jueves, 17 de enero, 2008 20:08:25> I agree with your mail :) The thing is that maybe should be needed to specifically define those discussion points
> within the schedule -maybe within the workgroups? maybe at the sunday's third session?-

Then what will be the procedure? Will we be allowed to add discussion points to the schedule's working sessions? Or shall we comment those points here and will rather be the hosts the ones who'll complete the schedule? Regards,

                                                                               Carlos
 Ayala
                                                                               ( Aiarakoa )

                                                        Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Web Revelación Yahoo! 2007:
Premio Favorita del Público.
http://es.promotions.yahoo.com/revelacion2007/favoritos/