[pp.int.general] Program for Berlin

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 17 20:08:25 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Ben <daegon at gmx.at>
Enviado: jueves, 17 de enero, 2008 19:52:58
> I hope that we will; I think that there are a lot of points in the
manifesto which have to be discussed on this level

> We should link this discussion directly with liquid democracy and the
ways how to deal with this kind of structure
> within our organisation.

> We have to do this anyway, because we need partners in the national
elections as in the EU elections. I think that we
> have to make up some
action plans for various scenarios.

> I think that (at least) the Points and plans we totally agree on have
to be bindingly for each party.

I agree with your mail :) The thing is that maybe should be needed to specifically define those discussion points within the schedule -maybe within the workgroups? maybe at the sunday's third session?-. Regards

                                                                               Carlos Ayala
                                                                               ( Aiarakoa )

                                                        Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Web Revelación Yahoo! 2007:
Premio Favorita del Público.
http://es.promotions.yahoo.com/revelacion2007/favoritos/