[pp.int.general] Schedule - International Conference 2008

Jens Seipenbusch pxkqq6z9-ppdml at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 17 12:07:00 CET 2008

Hi pirates,

now the schedule is finally online at
http://int.piratenpartei.de/International_Conference_1/2008/Schedule
(and below)

Our main working day will of course be the saturday, as arrival and
departure can hardly be calculated.

Dont hesitate to send your thoughts for improving things.

Details for the three working sessions can be collected at the wiki-page.

best regards,
Jens
--
Jens Seipenbusch
chairman
js at piratenpartei.de

--
===Friday 25.1.===
* from 14:00: arrival, meeting point is the Club M12, where we can

===Saturday 26.1.===
* 10.00-13.00: first session: reports on progress of every country

* 13.00-14.00: lunch break (at the location or nearby)

* 14.00-17.00: second session: planning and collaboration on the next
steps for Pirates to Brussels 2009 (workgroups)

* 18.30-20:00: public discussion event at the 'c-base': "pirate life and
private life"

* from 20:00: collective dinner (dinner might happen before the
discussion event, if preferred)

* after that: party time with open end (at the Club M12 or c-base or
other fancy places)

===Sunday 27.1.===
* 10.00 - 14.00 Uhr: third session, possibility for further talks an
conferencing at the Club M12
* departure