[pp.int.general] Program for Berlin

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Jan 19 18:24:07 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----

De: Ben <daegon at gmx.at>

Enviado: sábado, 19 de enero, 2008 15:36:50

> I would strongly recommend, that we discuss our attitude to the Greens. How shall we deal with this party? Shall we

> embrace them?, begin a
positive competition? or even fight them because of propagandistic methods
concerning

> our issues?

> It would be very important to discuss this issue, especially on an
European level focusing the EU election campaign

> 2009.

Yes it would may be included both in the no issues outside core issues approach -the dealing (negotiation) thing- and in the programmatical development -concretely when talking about cooperation with other parties in our core issues-. Regards

                                                                                       Carlos
 Ayala
                                                                                       ( Aiarakoa )

                                                               Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Web Revelación Yahoo! 2007:
Premio Favorita del Público.
http://es.promotions.yahoo.com/revelacion2007/favoritos/