[pp.int.general] Richard Stallman's interview

Комиссия по подготовке Учредительного Конвента piratenpartai at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:24:08 CET 2008

21.01.08, Valentin Villenave<v.villenave at gmail.com> написал(а):

> I hope we'll be able to talk about RMS and about these issues at
> Berlin;

Unfortunately, 	we can not come to Berlin this time. In fact the
leader of POP-REVOLUTION artistic movement and active member of
Russian Pirate Movement Artyom Suslov recently  (18.01) was attacked
and beaten. Most likely the reason that he opposed monopolists in
Russian show business. And they did not like it. Or this is the work
of local skinheads. Details:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fontanka.ru%2F2008%2F01%2F21%2F115%2F&langpair=ru%7Cen&hl=ru&ie=UTF8