[pp.int.general] congrats, thanks & photos

Ray Jenson ray.jenson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:52:31 CET 2008

Jens Seipenbusch wrote:
> Hi Rick and everyone,
>
> thanks for the congrats and your kind words about the conference
> organization.
> If you dont already know, the videos of the conference are hosted here:
> http://ustream.tv/pirateTV

Ugh, I have to register at another site? I hate having to register, was
there another option, or is this really the best one?

I just don't like sending my own information all over the place. It's
why I don't maintain a MySpace account, yet keep one on Facebook.

--
"It is the duty of every citizen according to his best capacities to
give validity to his convictions in political affairs."

"Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every
man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance
in the entire population."

                           --both quotes by Albert Einstein