[pp.int.general] congrats, thanks & photos

Jens Seipenbusch pxkqq6z9-ppdml at yahoo.de
Tue Jan 29 10:45:19 CET 2008

Hi Rick and everyone,

thanks for the congrats and your kind words about the conference
organization.
If you dont already know, the videos of the conference are hosted here:
http://ustream.tv/pirateTV

I registered at facebook (with fake name), but cannot see the pics with
the following error:

> This content is currently unavailable
> The page you requested can not be displayed right now. It may be
> temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or
> you may not have permission to view this page.

best regards,
Jens
--
Jens Seipenbusch