[pp.int.general] ESF - more updates and a task

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 00:00:10 CEST 2008

More:

I had not thought of this, but someone sent me an e-mail with the
following concerns:

--can we print in Sweden?
Yes. We can. This also seems the most practical.

--deadline for information material
31st of August is sure to give enough time for printing.

--how large a part of the printing cost can the Swedish Pirates carry?
Giving exact figures in percent or amount is difficult at this time.
The budget for printing feels reasonably large at this time. If there
are no objections, I'd say it's reasonable to aim for each party being
represented by at _least_ 200 folders of the folded a4-paper variety.

I resolve to look into printing costs at nearby copyshops in the south
of Sweden at the soonest opportunityv

/amelia