[pp.int.general] Orwellian News - US Homeland Security interested in stunner bracelet

Anton Tamminen anton.tamminen at piraattipuolue.fi
Tue Jul 8 10:56:38 CEST 2008

This just in;

http://www.washingtontimes.com/weblogs/aviation-security/2008/Jul/01/want-some-torture-with-your-peanuts/

"A senior government official with the U.S. Department of Homeland
Security (DHS) has expressed great interest in a so-called safety
bracelet that would serve as a stun device, similar to that of a police
Taser®."

The next step in chipping the citizens in order to process them like
cattle. I wonder when they are going to make these compulsory to wear at
all times "for the sake of public safety". My estimate is something
around three to five years from now.

--
Anton Tamminen
International Secretary, Member of the Board