[pp.int.general] Uppsala Conference - are you coming? Want somewhere to sleep?

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Tue Jun 17 18:13:19 CEST 2008

Hi!

sorry for being late with this, time is just fleeting.
I will attend the meeting on behalf of the German Pirate Party and i'm
looking forward to meeting all of you again :) (or for the first time).

I'll try to find a double room in the Park Inn, will let you know, if
that fails :)

best regards
--
Jens Seipenbusch