[pp.int.general] Uppsala Conference - are you coming? Want somewhere to sleep?

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Mon Jun 2 00:08:07 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,
not many has reported that they will attend the Conference yet. I need to
finalise what conference rooms I should book, so please add your name
here:
http://wiki.piratpartiet.se/Third_International_Conference/Uppsala_Attendance

And send me an email if you are interested in getting to sleep at a
swedish pirates place, the Host an International Pirate Program (HIPP)
will work on the first email in gets first bed principle...

With hopes to see many of you in Uppsala,
Mårten Fjällström
Party Secretary
Piratpartiet Sweden