[pp.int.general] Swedish NSA to wiretap all phone network, Internet

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Wed Jun 18 23:46:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

Now Lex Orwell has passed the swedish parliament. 143 voted yes, 138
voted no, 1 abstained and 67 were not present for the vote.

No society can stay democratic if the government has full access to all
communication. It has never happened before, and I have strong worries
that Sweden soon will no longer be a democracy.

I suggest that we meet tomorrow on the irc channel to discuss a press
release from the PPs with a strong condemnation of what they just did in
sweden.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.