[pp.int.general] Lissabon Treaty: very bad news

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 19:35:56 CEST 2008

I must say that all I say here is my own personal opinion.

On Sat, Jun 21, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl> wrote:

> Proper policy always requires a mix of popular and unpopular measures: e.g.
> lowering taxes *and* increasing government spending are perhaps popular
> measures, but will not work in the end: the state will go bankrupt.
> Usually,
> people do not like change, because change is a risk. But change may be
> needed in the end for improvement. yes, it is pretty basic.

"Everything for the people, nothing by the
people."<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightened_absolutism>What you
are defending here is against democracy and i despise the
enlightened despotism you are defending here. Many people have died fighting
for freedom and democracy and despotism, and i assure you that i would fight
to death if necessary those who ma dare to try returning us back to what you
are defending here.

Have a nice day