[pp.int.general] Uppsala Declaration

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Jun 29 23:04:08 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: "\"Mårten Fjällstr\"öm" <marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se>
Enviado: domingo, 29 de junio, 2008 17:13:36
> we have now finalised a European Pirate Parties Declaration of a basic plattform for the European Parliaments election
> of 2009, wriiten in Uppsala. Or the Uppsala Declaration for short. The document is attached in Open Office format (odt)
> and also added as text on the bottom of this email

Before further comments:

- is this a preliminary draft? a final draft? or a definitive text?
- who has written it?
- who has already signed it?

After having answers for those question, we in PIRATA will be able to comment this text. Regards,

                                                                                       Carlos Ayala
                                                                                       ( AIarakoa )

                                                                   Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman