[pp.int.general] Uppsala Declaration

Sina Amoor Pour sina.amoorpour at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 02:29:24 CEST 2008

Guys, you seem to have missed that Mårten also wrote: "The paper is not to
be viewed as a restriction on national parties, but as support and
startingpoint."

Now I'm not a member of any Pirate party, but my advise is to not call this
paper for a declaration. Because a declaration is more restrictive than this
paper seems to be and calling it a declaration will only lead to conflicts
between the national parties.

My 2 cents.

//Sina