[pp.int.general] Denmark announces new penalties for file sharing

Andy Milner andy.milner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 12:50:52 CET 2008

What sort of fucked up world (excuse my language but it sums up
exactly!) do we live in where infringing someones copyright attracts a
higher sentence than a womans right to live without being seriously
sexually assaulted?

Methinks someone has got their priorities wrong. But I guess we should
never be surprised by their actions, it's the same here in the UK.
Sentences that involve theft are invariably HIGHER than those that
involve offences against the person...

*sigh*