[pp.int.general] France: the Pirate Compilation is officially out!

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 16:53:14 CET 2008

Greetings everyone,

Sorry for not having been very active lately on this list (I kept
following all the discussions, but things have been a bit too crazy
for me to get really involved).

Today we are finally releasing the free music compilation we told you
about in Berlin. It has been released just several hours ago, and yet
we already encounter a huge media success!

By a funny coincidence, this happens the very day were we've also
updated our website theme (perhaps you remember that every couple of
weeks, we use to "pirate" the design of a random foreign Pirate Party
website). And today's design is... a PiratPartiet.se look-alike!

You can visit the Compilation's official page on
http://partipirate.org/compilpirate/

Unfortunately, it's in French as our CMS isn't fully localized);
however the compilation booklet itself is translated into English:
http://partipirate.org/compilpirate/documents/booklet.pdf
(It's made entirely with OpenOffice using GPL fonts; OpenDocument
sources are available as well.)

Have a good time listening to it :)

Cheers,
Valentin