[pp.int.general] state of european website & manifesto

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sun Mar 23 17:33:47 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Helmut Pozimski <helmutpozimski at web.de>
Enviado: domingo, 23 de marzo, 2008 14:27:19
> The other thing I was thinking about was the manifesto. I read some things about it on this list but I don't know how the
> current state of this project is. Could please anyone give me a link to a current draft?

The state is: no state.

Because, until now, only representatives from 5 countries -Wybo from Netherlands, Amelia from Sweden, Andrew from the USA, a representative from Austria and myself- have been appointed; as we are far more countries than that -i.e., France, Denmark, Russia, Poland, Germany (anyone knows about Jan Huwald? maybe Deutsches PIratenpartei should replace him as German's PPI Manifesto representative if he has no time nowadays, if he's gonna be too busy for a while), etc-, representatives from those countries are required to first set the rules for the manifesto development -some are already set, others not-.

¿Shouldn't it be necessary to include in the international wiki a list of each national pirate party's international proxy/proxies? I mean, to be able to fluently communicate. Even, to create a mailing list for those proxies; the lack of communication is pretty worrying, three months to Uppsala ...

Manifesto is not the only pending issue; it was said to us in Berlin that a questionnaire would be passed to each national pirate party's IT department, to create the PPI IT Group. What happened to that?

Maybe you already have succesfully started the works and campaing for 2009 Election in your countries; if not, we should be aware that a year passes really quick. In Spain we had a year ... one year ago, to prepare our national election, and a year later we found ourselves unable to concur; so wake up, let ourselves join efforts ... and let's gonna do our agreed tasks. Regards

                                                                       Carlos Ayala
                                                                        ( Aiarakoa )

                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

P.S.: I've updated PIRATA's page at the international section of Deutsches Piratenpartei's wiki.