[pp.int.general] state of european website & manifesto

Helmut Pozimski helmutpozimski at web.de
Sun Mar 23 21:57:28 CET 2008

Carlos Ayala schrieb:
> <!-- DIV {margin:0px;} -->

I'm going to talk to Jan. I hope that we will find a new
representative soon or manage to reactivate him.

> ¿Shouldn't it be necessary to include in the international wiki a
> list of each national pirate party's international proxy/proxies? I
> mean, to be able to fluently communicate. Even, to create a mailing
> list for those proxies; the lack of communication is pretty
> worrying, three months to Uppsala ...
Great idea. Just go ahead and create a new wiki-page. I'm sure others
will fill it with content.

> Manifesto is not the only pending issue; it was said to us in Berlin
> that a questionnaire would be passed to each national pirate party's
> IT department, to create the PPI IT Group. What happened to that?
As far as I know: nothing. I will write to our IT-mailinglist and ask
them to start something.

regards
Helmut

- --
Bitte beachte, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert
wird. Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.
http://piratenpartei.de/navigation/politik/ueberwachung/vorratsdatenspeicherung