[pp.int.general] EC consultations: will we give this time a joint answer?

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 16:22:41 CET 2008

On 25/03/2008, Carlos Ayala <aiarakoa at yahoo.es> wrote:

> I'm sure Uppsala is a very nice place to make tourism in summer, and if
> PIRATA economy allows to, PIRATA representatives will be there ... but not
> to make tourism -it will be a mere touristic trip if we repeat Vienna &
> Berlin proposals (about IT Group, about Manifesto, about joint PR's duties,
> etc) without real results-; if we want to turn Uppsala into a productive and
> resolutive PPI meeting, we previously have to develop hardworking manners
> during the following three months. Do you agree? Regards

My thoughts on this is that the ambitions are set too high. It would
be more efficient to have a draft group of, say, the manifesto
consisting of 5 people (which we currently have) and others could
bring complaints once the manifesto is done.

Seeing as we're... Geographically challenged and not too many people
the current demand for even representation is set too high. It'll be
less democratic to not let everyone represent themselves, on the other
hand there's been many chances to do so.

With at least the manifesto group, should we not just get going with the work?

/amelia