[pp.int.general] EC consultations: will we give this time a joint answer?

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 25 16:09:32 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Andrew Norton <andrew.norton at pirate-party.us>
Enviado: martes, 25 de marzo, 2008 15:47:21
> Carlos Ayala wrote:
> > Now you think on the media impact of this two distinct scenarios:
> >
> > - scenario a: 2-3 PDF-version answers from 2-3 several national pirate parties
> > - scenario b: one single PDF-version answer from Pirate Party International
> I think a multiple language release of one underlying document. French, spanish italian german polish english russian
> etc.

Sure: if you send EC five translated versions of a single document, EC will publish all 5 versions; if you send ten, all ten; as long as all translated languages are EU-official -for instance: Danish, English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, etc-, there is no problem with that :) An example: the 2001/29/EC release.

> Shall we set a time for an online meeting? Say sometime friday? that gives us time to review some basics. everyone
> know how to use IRC? we should start using the PPI chan, on the swedish server. Just set a time, and remember, I'm US
> east coast, and not an early riser, so not before 4-5pm GMT please.

By now I'm open for that, as I haven't started yet with my new job. However, I prefer not to be the one who set the time for the meeting, as I prefer to be in a well-attended IRC meeting; thus, let others talk about which time do they prefer for a meeting. Regards,

                                                                                 Carlos Ayala
                                                                                  ( Aiarakoa )

                                                           Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman