[pp.int.general] EC consultations: will we give this time a joint answer?

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 25 16:22:30 CET 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Mary Poppins <poppinsdear at gmail.com>
Enviado: martes, 25 de marzo, 2008 16:04:33
> Ok, you've made the choice to work whith the other PP (odebei/canal historique), I understand for the story with the
> spanish url (blabla the comittee, etc etc)
> So I'm fed-up with this problem so pers, we've better to quit the international pp, and have another name, it's not so
> important

What are you talking about?

I told you -"blabla the committee"- that, about the URL, I haven't the pass to change that URL; and as I commented in Berlin, we have lack of personnel to fulfil to solve all required duties. I know changing an URL comes to be, in general, an easy task; for me, however, is impossible as I haven't the keys of the PIRATA server ... I can only ask our IT group to do it.

It's about Parti Pirate's PDF? Is it the other Parti Pirate's PDF? I had no idea, honestly.

Thus, I have no idea about why such comments about us & odebei. Florian Lauté is in your team, Valentin? If he's on your team, he's the one who offered himself to work with the rest of international proxies. Regards

                                                                                   Carlos Ayala
                                                                                    ( Aiarakoa )

                                                             Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman