[pp.int.general] [Cafe] levies

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Mar 25 19:55:41 CET 2008

Just a clarification:

---- Mensaje original ----
De: Carlos Ayala <aiarakoa at yahoo.es>
Enviado: martes, 25 de marzo, 2008 19:39:03> I hope none of us would sit in a round table with people like Carlos López, people who threat us with the "Sarkozy-like
> measures, or DSL levies" false dicotomy.

Sitting with representatives of copyright holders, yes -are parties affected by our proposals, so they have to be in the round table-; but not necessarily with him, not necessarily with representatives who use slanders, offences, whines and threats; I'm hope SonyBMG, Universal and the rest have better people to send to a round table -though I'm not fully sure, as I cannot understand how can such person remain in his office after having released such slanderous&offencing statements-  Regards,

                                                                                               Carlos Ayala
                                                                                               ( Aiarakoa )

                                                                        Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman