[pp.int.general] [rrpp] Friday 8pm CET's meeting

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 28 07:46:07 CET 2008

---- Mensaje original ----
De: Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) <rick at piratpartiet.se>
Enviado: martes, 25 de marzo, 2008 15:54:57
> If we are able to coordinate that, it would send a fantastic message. Also, this time it doesn't carry the urgency of a
> press release. I'm on for a Friday meet. How's 8pm CET / 7pm UTC / 2pm EST?

Today's meeting still stands? Hope it still stands. I'm expecting to be there -irc.piratpartiet.se, #piratpartiet, right?- on time, as I'm having some health problems during these days and don't know how I'll find myself this afternoon. Anyway, count on me to be there -being aware about those problems I'm experiencing-. Regards,

                                                                                  Carlos Ayala
                                                                                  ( Aiarakoa )

                                                           Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman