[pp.int.general] Ben Jones

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Sun May 4 20:46:39 CEST 2008

Could anyone comment on this gentleman? Apparently he found my name via pirate cricles.
But on http://torrentfreak.com/author/bjones/ I read:
"More specifically, he has also worked for a Surrey based record company, working in IP rights enforcement." And a few lines below: "His aims are to see fair and just IP laws introduced into all major producing countries." Which is a totally empty statement: who would ever oppose against "fair and just IP laws"? Well, that entirely depends on what is considered "fair and just IP laws"!
Well, as you have seen, I tried to give him a polite answer, politically pretty neutral though.
Uh, Ben, if you are on this list, I don't blame you for confusion, but I don't apologise either.

reinier