[pp.int.general] IT systems for a new Pirate Party

Ole Husgaard osh at procard.dk
Tue May 13 14:47:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

You have probably already guessed it: We are about to formally create
the PP in Denmark.

We got the domain piratpartiet.dk, and I have set up a minimal
greeting-card type web page.

As for public servers we intend to purchase 1-2 1U servers. We need a
place for co-location of these servers. If anybody have any suggestions
on where, please let me know.

As for software, we need:
1) A web server. This will probably just be Apache with some content
management system.
2) Forum software.
3) Membership database software.
4) Accounting software.

I don't have any special preferences, except that I do not like
operating systems from M$, and that I have extensive experience with Java.

Any suggestions?

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.