[pp.int.general] IT systems for a new Pirate Party

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:37:13 CEST 2008

2008/5/13 Ole Husgaard <osh at procard.dk>:

>  You have probably already guessed it: We are about to formally create
>  the PP in Denmark.

That's great! Congrats!

>  As for public servers we intend to purchase 1-2 1U servers. We need a
>  place for co-location of these servers. If anybody have any suggestions
>  on where, please let me know.

I don't know what your requirements are, but if you need something
modest, the French Parti Pirate would happily host your website/forum
(for free or for a symbolic fee). We rent a (cheap) dedicated server
at a French ISP; we have a 1.2GHz Celeron, 1Gb RAM, 100 Mb bandwidth.
We are ready to provide you with a SSH access and user account
(unless, which I can understand, you'd prefer to have entire control
over your hosting).

Cheers,
Valentin