[pp.int.general] International Conference

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Wed May 21 14:28:09 CEST 2008

Great, Mårten.

Just to reiterate the dates for everybody: June 27-29. Arrivals planned
for Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning for conferencing, social
stuff on Saturday (and possibly Friday), and some more things I know
that Mårten has up his sleeve.

The closest airport is Stockholm-Arlanda. That airport is halfway
between Uppsala and Stockholm. Do not use any other Stockholm airports,
as they are on the far side of Stockholm, as seen from Uppsala.