[pp.int.general] International Conference

Mårten Fjällström marten.fjallstrom at piratpartiet.se
Wed May 21 14:25:38 CEST 2008

Hey everybody,
It has taken its sweet time but now its time to get a great International
Conference on the road.

To plan I would like to know how many we will be, so if someone from each
country could write how many you estimate right now that you will be. If
(as far as you know) no one from your party are planning to come at all,
that is also valuable information. Or if you are from a country still
lacking organisation, but planning to come that is also good to know. If I
could get that before the weekend it would be lovely. An estimated span is
fine, as long as I get something to work with.

Bye for now,
Mårten Fjällström
Party Secretary
Piratpartiet Sweden